In some of my recent posts I’ve shown some new information I’ve gotten from Bob Hoose and Nathan Hoobler. So you might be asking, “what’s this post for then?” Well, in this post I’ll put all the information in simple form, and then speculate! (On some).
- Morrie will appear in “Further From the Truth” Awesome! I’m glad that they’re not waiting another album until he appears again. The title says “Further From the Truth,” so I’m wondering, is Morrie going to start to lie, and lead the people of Odyssey to trust him?
- “The Morning Star” will be released in 2019. I’m guessing that this will be a Christmas episode.
- “Breaking News” will be released in 2020.
- The 900th episode will probably be recorded in January of the schedule goes as planned.
- “Further From the Truth” follows the episode “A Sacrificial Escape”
- Bob Hoose said this. if I were sitting down with a real live Morrie to, say, break a bit of bread, and I brought up the Latin phrase “Ignoratio Elenchi,” he would know my meaning. He might even smile, before diving back into his soup. Yikes. What speculations do you guys have about it?
- The last episode of album 68 will record in July.
- Four episodes have been recorded so far as of today (I think?).
- There will be an episode with the word “Wise” in it. I’m thinking it might have to do with Penny because (a) past episode(s) with her had that word in it.
What are your speculations? “Ignoratio Elenchi” is curious, don’t you think?
well, that’s all for now.
One thought on “Information Speculation (hey, that rhyms!)”
Cool information there! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person